Start typing to see products you are looking for.
  • Menu

Shopping cart

  • No products in the cart.

Return To Shop

Sign up now to get 10% discount on your first purchase.
Start typing to see products you are looking for.



How to Shop for Silver 925 Jewellery Online

Silver 925 jewellery is a type of jewellery that is made of an alloy of silver and copper. The copper gives the silver more strength and makes it more durable, which is why it is often used in jewellery. Silver 925 jewellery is a popular choice for both women and men, and there are many different types of jewellery that can be made from this alloy. If you are looking to Buy Silver 925 Jewelry Online India, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind.

What is Silver 925?

Silver 925 is an alloy of silver and other metals. The other metals can be copper, zinc, nickel, etc. The resultant alloy is harder and more durable than pure silver, making it perfect for jewellery. 925 sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver, and the remaining 7.5% can be any other metal, usually copper. When shopping for silver 925 jewellery, be sure to look for the 925 stamps to ensure that you are getting the real deal.

How to identify Silver 925?

How can you be sure that the silver jewellery you're buying is, in fact, sterling silver? Silver is often stamped with a marking that says "925." This indicates that the jewellery is made of sterling silver, which consists of 92.5% pure silver. If a piece of jewellery doesn't have a 925 stamp, it may not be sterling silver. Be sure to ask the seller if you're not sure.

You can also test a piece of silver jewellery yourself to see if it's made of sterling silver. Place the jewellery on a flat surface and use a magnet. Sterling silver isn't magnetic, so if the jewellery is attracted to the magnet, it's not sterling silver. If you're still not sure, take the jewellery to a local jeweller for verification.

Buy Silver 925 Jewelry Online India

Tips for shopping for Silver 925 online

When shopping for Silver 925 Jewelry Online India, it's important to keep in mind a few key tips. First, take the time to read the product description carefully. This will give you an idea of the type of silver being used as well as other details about the piece. Next, look at the product images closely. This will help you get a sense of the quality of the jewellery and whether it's something you're interested in. Finally, don't forget to check the reviews. Other shoppers' experiences can be helpful in deciding if a piece is right for you.

How to care for Silver 925 jewellery?

Silver is a precious metal with a beautiful sheen. Because of its delicate nature, it's important to take care of your silver jewellery so you can enjoy it for years to come. Here are a few tips:

- Store your silver jewellery in a box or cloth bag to prevent scratching

- Don't wear your silver jewellery when you're doing housework, swimming or working out

- Use a polishing cloth to clean your silver jewellery periodically

Styling ideas for Silver 925 jewellery

Silver jewellery is perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any outfit. It's versatile and can be styled in a variety of ways to suit any occasion. For a day at the office, try wearing a simple silver necklace with a dress shirt. It'll add a touch of sophistication without being too flashy.

For a night out, try pairing your favourite silver earrings with a little black dress for an elegant look. You can also mix and match silver jewellery with gold jewellery to create your own unique style.


Silver 925 is a beautiful, valuable and durable metal that makes perfect jewellery. When shopping for Silver 925 Jewelry Online India, it's important to know what to look for to ensure you're getting the best quality piece possible.

By following these tips, you can be sure to find a silver jewellery piece that will last a lifetime and beyond. Zilvercraft caters to customers who are looking for genuine, classic, and captivating silver jewellery. We work hard to bring you only the finest Silver Jewellery, so you may find the right gem for any occasion, emotion, love, and beauty.



Sign up to get 10% Off discount on your first purchase.

Scroll To Top